Understanding consumer keyword search behaviour
Learn about consumer search behaviour in relation to keywords and keyphrases
By conducting keyphrase analysis and matching the content on your website with your customer’s search behaviour you will build a strong SEO foundation to grow and maintain relevant traffic.
In this module we recommend how to structure your keyword analysis based on our Search keyword gap analysis template.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Understanding customer search behaviour
- Developing keyphrase clusters
- Grouping target keyphrases
- Google Keyword Planner
- Seasonality and sequences
- Opportunities for long tail search
- Define target keywords and phrases that match consumer keyword search behaviour
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?