Set vision for digital transformation
Learn how to explain the future opportunities of digital marketing to your colleagues or your clients in a compelling way
Research by Smart Insights has shown that many businesses are actively working on digital transformation projects or already have them in place.
Transformation doesn’t happen overnight since it involves big changes to marketing activities including changes impacting the people involved, processes and technology.
It also requires a large investment, so it’s important for digital marketing evangelists in a business to paint a picture of the future benefits to people inside the company and to customers.
- What is the scope of transformation?
- How well do you respond to digital disruption?
- Example What should go into your vision statement?
- What’s your BHAG?
- Knowledge Check
- Understand key aspects of digital transformation that need to be managed
- Create a vision statement to explain the benefits of digital transformation to colleagues or clients to persuade them why investment and change is needed