Review internal linking
Review your options for using different types of internal links to help your content rank more highly
Internal linking can help inform Google’s ranking of pages, but it is often underutilized by businesses because its power isn’t well known by all site designers, SEOs or marketers.
In this module, you will learn how different types of internal links can help increase ranking.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Link juice
- How do you refine internal linking?
- Why refining internal linking is important
- Review site architecture
- Review internal linking quality
- Improving editorial linking
- Improving linking between different company sites
- Improve linking opportunities from key page types
- Effectively review and audit your internal link architecture
- Implement measures to improve editorial linking and opportunities from key page types
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?