Optimizing your organic social media
Learn how to benchmark and optimize your organic social media activities and identify areas of opportunity
Each social network has its own features that have been developed to engage its users and to support monetization of the platform. It’s not practical to cover the nuances of social sharing on each platform in detail in a single module.
In this module, we will review common techniques that are effective across all the social networks and share insights and tools that can support you in improving your approach.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Improving your social media optimization approach
- Improving company page effectiveness
- AB testing of social media
- Testing different post formats
- Cadence and timing of updates
- Interacting on social media
- Reflect on how to improve your approach to optimizing the effectiveness of your social platforms
- Review your company page to enhance its effectiveness
- Consider techniques for social sharing which increase follower engagement
This module is in the Social Media Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?