Making the business case for investment in digital marketing
Learn how to justify increased investment in digital marketing
It’s a common need within digital marketing to persuade others to invest, particularly, for larger established companies since there are many other existing competing demands on budgets.
This module explains arguments you can use to justify investment including our making the business case for investment template and our conversion and lifetime value models.
- Understanding where to invest in digital marketing
- What is digital investment?
- Why is making a case important?
- Benchmarking maturity and stating the vision
- Proving value through tests
- Using attribution to prove the value of different media channels
- Use models to quantify the commercial benefits Summary
- Explain the main budgetary requirements for digital marketing
- Justify why digital marketing may require budgets to be ringfenced
- Outline the principles of media attribution modelling