How to structure a campaign plan
Learn how to structure a marketing campaign plan or brief
There are many different options for marketing campaigns, but regardless of the type of campaign, there are some common elements.
This short module explains how to create a campaign plan or brief for an agency recommending the structured included in our Word campaign planning template.
- What is a campaign brief?
- Why is campaign planning important?
- It’s useful to include these parts in campaign plans…
- Test your understanding
- Define the essential parts of a marketing campaign plan
- State the difference between a campaign brief and campaign plan
- Determine the key deliverables from each part of the campaign
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here