Selecting campaign types and ‘always-on’ activity
Learn the main types of campaigns that you may need to use to achieve your different marketing goals.
As marketers, we run many types of campaigns aimed at engaging audiences to grow businesses.
In this module we introduce the 9 main types of campaigns. These are standard terms that are used across businesses. When setting your goals for digital marketing or campaigns, it’s best to use these widely understood terms in your campaign briefs and plans.
- What’s the difference between marketing campaign activities and ‘always-on’ activities?
- Why are ‘always-on’ activities important?
- Main types of marketing campaigns
- Test your understanding
- Consider the relevance of 10+ different campaigns that you may need to use to achieve your different marketing goals
- Explain the difference between marketing campaign and ‘always-on-activity’