Define content strategy to earn links
Learn how to view the options and devise an approach to attract links by creating engaging, shareable content
To be successful, you need a solid content strategy that blends different content formats together to engage your audience and influencers.
Your content strategy needs to be specifically developed to attract links so that other site owners will want to share it with their audience, either on their site or on social networks.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- The best mindset for developing content
- What is a link-earning content strategy?
- Why is linkable content important?
- Examples of link-earning content types
- Devise a content strategy to create the types of high-quality content that is effective in attracting links
- Review options to brainstorm different content types that will earn links
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?