Compete using the ‘Skyscraper Technique’
Learn about Brian Dean’s “Skyscraper Technique” and how this can be used to create content that attracts backlinks and increases dwell time
Depending on the sector you work in, different types of content will tend to rank well for the keywords you are targeting.
Regardless of the sector, marketers are getting more creative, experimenting with new content types, and varying their approaches to bringing in targeted new customers.
The Skyscraper technique is based on understanding and replicating techniques your competitors are using.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is the “Skyscraper Technique”?
- From the “Skyscraper Technique” to 10x content
- Rand Fishkin’s 10x content concept
- Executing the Skyscraper Technique
- Effectively implement the “Skyscraper Technique” to create new or improve existing content to compete with the competition.
- Understand how the 10X content concept complements this technique.
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?