Capability maturity review
Learn different ways to review the digital maturity of a business to identify improvements to your marketing
‘How do we compare?’ or ‘What does good look like?’ are common questions we hear when talking to businesses about their digital marketing maturity. It’s a great starting point to achieving excellence by identifying where you need to improve.
Because digital marketing involves so many options and it changes so fast, it can be difficult to know how you are doing and where you need to improve.
Benchmarking your maturity is a useful approach, particularly for larger businesses, because it will enable you to see the gap with where you need to be and explain the need for change to others.
Use our digital marketing benchmarking templates or interactive capability grader to review your omnichannel marketing and identify improvements.
- The Maturity model
- Baselining and benchmarking
- Simple visual benchmarking
- Interactive capability grader
- Detailed audit of capability
- Test your understanding
- Understand the benefits for reviewing digital maturity
- Understand the principles of maturity models created by Carnegie Mellon
- Review three options for structuring an overall digital maturity review using Smart Insights resources