Building Cornerstone content
Learn about the benefits of creating cornerstone content and a structured process for creating it
Typically, product and service pages don’t tend to attract links for your target keywords.
This means additional content needs to be created which does – this is “cornerstone content”.
This content can be blog pages, but may also include other dedicated pages created to rank.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is cornerstone content?
- Why is cornerstone content important?
- What can be considered cornerstone content?
- Approaches to creating cornerstone content
- Cornerstone content creation process
- Be able to create and curate high-quality cornerstone content
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?