User experience UX
Improve your User experience UX with our hub page..
The tools and techniques for creating a compelling user experience are constantly changing. With today’s websites and social networks offering interactivity and rich media we couldn’t have dreamt of a few years ago, there are great opportunities to produce an effective experience.
Most popular resources
User experience UX quick guide
Since the creation of an online user experience is a process, its development shares many features of other product development processes. This means that each stage must be followed to get the research and implementation right. ISO3457 – the International Standard for Human Centred Design - has been created to help with the management of larger UX projects.
Today a Guerilla process to user-testing and usability is often used.
Management of the online user experience (UX) covers a range of techniques to research online users, design the experience, create it and then evaluate and improve it’s effectiveness.
This post on explaining UX Research in plain language is a good starting point for the details of techniques.
- A List Apart – “For People Who Make Websites“
- BoxesandArrows.com – one of the most popular sites covering IA and web design
- HCI Bibliography – Archive of the latest thinking on human-computer-interaction
- Information Design – A site focusing on information architecture updates
- Usability News – An update on articles useful for folks working in usability
- UseIt.com – Jakob Nielsen’s site still contains useful alerts for marketers who needs to know about web design and usability approaches