The showdown… or is it?
Our commentary: A slightly different format to usual as I am interested more in hearing people’s experiences and thoughts in this post.
The recommended link below will take you to a discussion group for news businesses which has some really interesting comments around which channel provides a better ROI (Facebook or Google PPC). I found this article interesting for a number of reasons both from a personal & professional standpoint as advertising within social networks is both quite new & controversial. Before I give my opinion on the matter (next week) it would be great if you could participate by leaving your comments / experience with Facebook advertising vs Google Paid search below.
I’d be interested in your thoughts on any of these:
- Reach gained
- Brand perception / building
- Your experience with both systems
- What were your motivations to use Facebook
- Did you drive people to a fan page or your website?
- How long did you use the system (or are you still using it
- Key metrics – Impressions, clicks, bounce rates, sign-ups, sales, conversion rates, customer loyalty
- If you use Facebook personally how do you find the adverts vs those in Google search results
I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts, Chris.
Recommended link: Facebook vs Google PPC