Get your email campaigns right first time, every time!
- Author: Dave Chaffey
- Format: 4 page A4 page PDF checklist
How will this guide help me?
There’s a lot that can go wrong when sending out an email campaign or enewsletter! This checklist is designed to help you to create more consistent quality checklists which work better for your subscribers and your brand.
This guide shows you
- Create more engaging emails which increase response
- Avoid embarrassing mistakes if customers receive errors in their email communications
- Achieve consistency within your team when different people have different experience levels
- Workbook format makes it quick to review and decide on the changes you need to make to improve your online marketing results
What does the checklist include?
The template has 5-10 action items to review in these areas:
- Engaging email headers checklist
- Effective lead-ins
- Copywriting tone-of-voice
- Persuasive offers and messaging
- Email legal requirements including privacy
What our members say about the Email marketing campaign broadcast checklist
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital 'tools' on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates