These Microsoft Excel spreadsheets have been created by Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights to help you improve leads and sales. They will allow you to set realistic goals based on the volume, cost and quality of traffic that you're driving from search engine marketing, display advertising, affiliate marketing and online PR.
- Simple conversion model - Download free basic Excel spreadsheet
- More advanced conversion model - Download conversion spreadsheet
The advanced spreadsheet is available for Smart Insights Expert members, the simple conversion model is available free to Basic members - you will need to register first to download this.
These spreadsheets are included on the CD in Web Analytics 2.0 by Avinash Kaushik, Google's Web Evangelist.
Different worksheets cover:
- E-marketing planning and budgeting models spreadsheet
(Free - Basic members)
- Ecommerce return on investment (Free - Basic members)
- Multichannel lead generation and sale modelling (Expert members)
- Email marketing modeling (Expert members)
- Revenue potential for online publishers and startup businesses (Expert members)
You can also sign-up to join thousands of subscribers to our members' Smart Insights E-marketing Essentials Enewsletter which is designed for busy marketers and digital marketing specialists who don't have time to follow the latest developments via RSS or Twitter. Each Friday you will receive alerts and articles from the Smart Insights Expert Commentators on the most important developments in digital marketing including digital strategy, web analytics plus search, social and email marketing. Plus we also feature the latest stats, tips and tools. You can unsubscribe anytime and we won't share your personal details with other companies.