Create a schedule for your marketing plan
- Authors: Jill Quick and Dave Chaffey
- Last updated: June 2013
- Format: Excel spreadsheet – unbranded for amending for your business or clients
- Related templates: Marketing campaign plan Word template – this Word document is for creating a written plan or brief and you may also find this editorial / content planning template useful.
How will this campaign template help me?
This Excel template is aimed at giving you a starting point when putting together a schedule to sequence the content and media for different types of campaigns from new product launch, sales promotion, event or new site launch.
What does the template include?
This template is an Excel spreadsheet with separate worksheets for:
- Scheduling and checking off all activities in the campaign
- Planning the main milestones in the campaign
What our members say about the Campaign timeline / project plan template and example
Smart Insights is one of the best digital ‘tools’ on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates