Bring structure to your social media efforts to support your business
- Author: Dan Bosomworth and Dave Chaffey
- Format: 23 page document with checklists and plans for you to complete
- Related recommended documents: This workbook is intended for use alongside the 7 Steps Guide to developing a Social Media Marketing strategy which follows a similar structure
How will this social media marketing template help me?
This workbook will help you to:
- Create a strategy to prioritise your social media marketing activities to support business aims
- Define measures and KPIs to help manage your digital marketing
- Review the best tools to analyse and manage your social media marketing
- Review and decide on the practical changes you need to make to your social media communications to improve results
What does the template include?
Our workbook is structured using these 7 Steps explained in our more detailed Ebook:
- Introduction – Setting the scope of social media marketing
- Step 1 Set business goals for your social media marketing
- Step 2 Create your social media strategy
- Step 3 Social listening and online reputation management 18
- Step 4 Define content and engagement strategy
- Step 5 Define social media communications strategy
- Step 6 Define approaches for the core social media platforms
- Step 7 Social media optimisation (SMO)
What our members say about the Social Media Marketing Strategy Workbook
Smart Insights have their finger on the pulse of Digital Marketing, in fact, as far as I’m concerned they often dictate the pulse rate itself! From best practice planning guides to quick Social Media tips, SmartInsights.com is my go to resource when I need Marketing inspiration and guidance. I’d recommend their membership to any marketer regardless of their experience and role responsibility.
Alex Ashley-Roberts, Head of Global Business Development & Marketing
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital ‘tools’ on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates