Bring structure to your social media efforts to support your business
- Author: Dan Bosomworth and Dave Chaffey
- Last updated: August 2011
- Format: 23 page document with checklists and plans for you to complete
How will this social media marketing template help me?
This workbook will help you to:
- Create a strategy to prioritise your social media marketing activities to support business aims
- Define measures and KPIs to help manage your digital marketing
- Review the best tools to analyse and manage your social media marketing
- Review and decide on the practical changes you need to make to your social media communications to improve results
What does the template include?
Our workbook is structured using these 7 Steps explained in our more detailed Ebook:
- Introduction – Setting the scope of social media marketing
- Step 1 Set business goals for your social media marketing
- Step 2 Create your social media strategy
- Step 3 Social listening and online reputation management 18
- Step 4 Define content and engagement strategy
- Step 5 Define social media communications strategy
- Step 6 Define approaches for the core social media platforms
- Step 7 Social media optimisation (SMO)
What our members say about the Social Media Marketing Strategy Workbook
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital 'tools' on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates