Create an online marketing campaign budget to calculate your ROI
- Author: Dave Chaffey
- Format: Excel 2003 template (.xls works in new and old versions of Excel)
About the Excel spreadsheet
This Microsoft Excel spreadsheet has been created by Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights to help you improve leads and sales. The spreadsheet will allow you to optimise your investment in search engine marketing, display advertising, affiliate marketing and online PR to maximise leads, sales and profit.
These spreadsheets are included on the CD in Web Analytics 2.0 by Avinash Kaushik, Google’s Web Evangelist.
This spreadsheet features:
What does the template include?
The template includes these features:
- Set your overall budget and adjust the % investment in different media channels
- Channel options available include SEO, Adwords, Ad networks (Cost-per-click), Display (CPM), Sponsorship, Email marketing and owned media
- Automatically calculates response, leads, sales and profit based on media investment
- Allows you to specify different different response rates
- A simpler, single traffic source conversion model of the spreadsheet is available as part of Expert membership
This advice is free to access if you are a Basic-level member
Smart Insights Expert Members also get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates