Rate and get recommendations on your online marketing
About our marketing health check
How will the marketing health check help me and my business?
It’s designed to give you, as a marketer, immediate ideas based on helping you quickly evaluate areas to focus on within your digital marketing.
Its core purpose is a guide to sign-post key content on our site that’s going to be most relevant to you at that moment. It’s simple, quick and focussed on defining your priorities.
We’ve designed the health check to be as flexible as possible, so it can be applied for different purposes:
- Company directors and marketing managers – identify priorities you can direct your team and agencies to work on
- Digital marketing managers – create a roadmap of digital marketing activities
- Agencies and consultants – use it to improve your own marketing audits and recommendations to clients – work through it with them.
How does it work?
The health check is structured around just five areas within Smart Insights RACE framework of online marketing activities to manage.
Within each there are five questions with a slider to help you select your current capability.
- Plan – shows what needs to be included in a digital plan.
- Reach – gives ideas on strategies to get more targeted traffic on your website and social media outputs.
- Act and Convert – questions to ask to interact more with your content and increase conversion.
- Engage – approaches to increase long-term value of customers through social media, email and web.
What our members say about the Start here: Free interactive marketing health check
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital 'tools' on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association