Q1 2017 Online Marketing Statistics Compilation – Adoption and Usage of Digital Platforms
The latest statistics of consumer technology adoption and media use
What does the online marketing statistics compilation include?
This template is structured around statistics of consumer and business preferences and buyer behaviour for these digital platforms and channels:
- Overall Internet adoption - showing popularity of broadband activities
- Mobile platforms - smartphone and tablet breakdown
- Ecommerce - category breakdowns of online sales and offline sales influenced by Internet research
- Social media - showing the popularity of the different platforms and the most popular activities
- Search engines - the popularity of natural and paid search and consumer behaviour and the impact of search engines on purchase
- Email marketing - the popularity of different client platforms
- Business-to-business marketing - How different digital channels influence leads and sales
Which regions and countries are covered by the report?
We have Expert members worldwide, so we look to show relevant sources worldwide where you can select for your local markets. Within each section we review data in this order:
- UK and Europe
- United States and Canada
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific including Australia and New Zealand
Future statistics compilations will provide more detailed breakdowns by channel and industry and give benchmarks for comparing your business to others for online marketing effectiveness.
How will this download help me?
Our online marketing statistics resources for our Expert members are aimed at saving you time when you need the latest stats for a presentation or report you’re working on against a deadline. The visuals of stats are carefully selected to help you make your case for investment in digital marketing to colleagues or clients.
Our online marketing statistics – adoption and usage compilation template gives you a single source of the latest and most reliable sources of online statistics to save you the time of looking through poor quality sources and infographics.
What information is included for each chart?
We love useful infographics, but hate the way they often don’t give the source of the statistics to help review their relevance and validity. So for each source we include the following to help support your case or include in your references:
- Source – of original research including a link to the source with full report
- Location of study – regions and countries covered
- Date of publication and survey – we use the most recent source available
- Sample size and frame – type of audience
- Author: Compiled by Dr Dave Chaffey
- Format: Powerpoint slides – to enable you to easily add charts to your presentations. Includes over 80 charts structured by channel and with country/regional adoption including Australia and Asia Pacific, Canada, Latin America, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States.
- Related template: Online marketing benchmarks contains conversion rates and media response figures
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 18 other guides in the Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside