Managing Content Marketing Checklist
Focus on the factors that matter for content marketing using our Fast Start Checklist
How will the Fast Start checklist help me and my business?
Now that most marketers see that content marketing is at the heart of digital marketing, it's becoming more difficult to make your content marketing effective. To compete in content marketing needs an approach where you work to a plan to develop more engaging content than your competitors and work hard to improve this.
This checklist will help you if you're responsible for content marketing to understand what needs to go in your plan and how you can optimise content marketing.
What does the managing content marketing checklist cover?
Our checklist will help you review your approach to content marketing since it features:
- 20 factors for effective content marketing with a short description of each
- The success factors are grouped in the 7 steps of our 7 Steps to Content Marketing Strategy guide
- Links to the latest advice in Smart Insights blog articles also
In our research, our members tell us that they love the comprehensive explanations and recommendations in the 7 Steps to Success guides in our channel toolkits. But they also say that shorter checklists to help them review and plan their tactics better would be useful too. These are our ‘Fast Starts’, aimed at helping you rapidly create a plan.
This guide from Dave Chaffey is a Fast Start checklist of 22 factors to manage for better results from content marketing which fuels SEO, Social media marketing and conversion.
- Author: Dave Chaffey
- Format: A Fast Start checklist of 22 factors to manage for better results from content marketing which fuels SEO, Social media marketing and conversion
- Related resources: Content marketing toolkit – guides and templates to help you create a content marketing strategy
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 6 other guides in the Content Marketing Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside