Managing Pinterest to build awareness and drive sales
- Authors: Rhian Simms and Liz Edwards
- Last updated: November 2013.
- Format: 12,000 words, 44 page A4 page PDF Ebook with strategy recommendations, examples and checklists
About our Pinterest marketing guide
Pinterest has grown rapidly in 2012 and 2013 such that it is now rated as the fourth biggest traffic source across sites in many countries. Our guide will help you exploit the opportunity of Pinterest by stepping you through creation of a presence or reviewing your existing approach.
Our Pinterest guide shows you:
- Where to get started in setting up Pinterest boards including a Jargon guide
- What to watch for when reviewing your existing Pinterest use against competitors
- How to use Pinterest to increase awareness and sales
- Inspiring examples and options for creating boards and running campaigns on Pinterest
- How to integrate Pinterest with your site, social media and email marketing
- The options for tracking Pinterest
What does the Smarter Pinterest Marketing book include?
Our practical guide is structured around the Smart Insights PRACE framework which will help you think through how to make better use of Pinterest :
- ONE. An introduction to marketing with Pinterest
- TWO. PLAN: Developing a Pinterest strategy
- THREE. REACH: Reaching your audience through Pinterest
- FOUR. ACT: Encouraging interaction with Pinterest
- FIVE. CONVERT: Turning Pinterest interaction into leads and sales
- SIX. ENGAGE: Keeping your audience engaged
- SEVEN. Resources
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates