Smarter Pinterest marketing guide
Managing Marketing on Pinterest to build awareness and drive sales
About this guide
Our guide will help you exploit the opportunity of Pinterest by stepping you through creation of a presence or reviewing your existing approach with lots of inspiring examples of how businesses and brands are engaging their audience through their boards and campaigns.
- An introduction to marketing with Pinterest
- Step 1: Plan - Developing a Pinterest strategy
- Step 2: Reach - Reaching your audience through Pinterest
- Step 3: Act - Encouraging interaction with Pinterest
- Step 4: Convert - Turning Pinterest interaction into leads and sales
- Step 5: Engage - Keeping your audience engaged
- Step 6: Resources
About our Pinterest marketing guide
Pinterest has grown rapidly in recent years such that it is now rated as the fourth biggest traffic source across sites in many countries. Our guide will help you exploit the opportunity of Pinterest by stepping you through creation of a presence or reviewing your existing approach with lots of inspiring examples of how businesses and brands are engaging their audience through their boards and campaigns.
Our Pinterest guide shows you:
- Where to get started in setting up Pinterest boards including a Jargon guide
- What to watch for when reviewing your existing Pinterest use against competitors
- How to use Pinterest to increase awareness and sales
- Inspiring examples and options for creating boards and running campaigns on Pinterest
- How to integrate Pinterest with your site, social media and email marketing
- The options for tracking Pinterest
About the authors
Rhian Harris and Liz Edwards produced this guide.
Rhian Harris (was Simms) is an online marketing all-rounder and guest blogger for Smart Insights. With over 8 years of experience of all digital media and ecommerce from utilities, travel, charity and retail sectors, Rhian is now a digital marketing consultant working with businesses to deliver and optimise their performance on any aspect of their strategy. IDM qualified, Rhian also contributes to the Econsultancy blog and other expert websites as well as her own business, Consult&C Digital. You can connect with Rhian on LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter.
Liz is an experienced marketing professional with strong and effective communication skills gained from holding positions in B2B and B2C markets as well as in the public sector.
What does the Smarter Pinterest Marketing book include?
Our practical guide is structured around the Smart Insights PRACE framework which will help you think through how to make better use of Pinterest :
- ONE. An introduction to marketing with Pinterest
- TWO. PLAN: Developing a Pinterest strategy
- THREE. REACH: Reaching your audience through Pinterest
- FOUR. ACT: Encouraging interaction with Pinterest
- FIVE. CONVERT: Turning Pinterest interaction into leads and sales
- SIX. ENGAGE: Keeping your audience engaged
- SEVEN. Resources
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 14 other guides in the Social media marketing Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside