Online Customer Acquisition Plan guide
Create a structured plan to acquire new customers online
How will this 7 Steps guide help me and my business?
Acquisition marketing today can seem complex and daunting. The pace of change, plethora of established and evolving online channels and variety of consumer devices means lots of decisions about where to best invest your budget need to be made.
All the issues vying for your attention across SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, Online Adverting and Online PR can, unless you are careful, push you into the detail before you have stepped back and got a grip on the bigger picture - that's your online acquisition strategy.
The guide features a structured approach to creating an online acquisition plan by reviewing current performance; defining the right KPIs to control acquisition; creating a media and content engagement strategy; creating a zero-based budget model and reviewing attribution and tracking.
What does the acquisition guide cover?
The acquisition guide covers these 7 Steps
- ONE. Review current acquisition effectiveness
- TWO. Set targets, objectives and KPIs
- THREE. Acquisition strategy for audience targeting, customer journey and value propositions
- FOUR. Acquisition strategy for media and content
- FIVE. Model results and create acquisition budget
- SIX. Implement and manage acquisition media and content plan
- SEVEN. Optimize performance and review tracking