Mobile marketing strategy guide
A practical guide to creating a plan to increase the commercial contribution from mobile audiences
About our 7 Steps to mobile marketing strategy Ebook
Our mobile marketing best practices ebook is a comprehensive guide to helping businesses exploit the opportunities of mobile commerce.
Our guide shows you:
- Key issues to review to develop a long-term mobile strategy
- How to develop models to prove the case for investment and ROI from mobile marketing
- Practical guidance on taking the right decisions on mobile sites, search marketing and couponing
- Many examples of best practice for successful mobile sites, apps and campaigns to inspire your implementation
- How to gain visibility and active users for your mobile services using mobile search marketing, advertising and integrated campaigns
- Statistics sources and approaches to help you develop your business case for mobile marketing
What does the mobile marketing briefing include?
We review mobile marketing in these 7 key areas to help create a comprehensive mobile marketing strategy:
- Introduction. The growing importance of mobile marketing
- Step 1 Making the business case for mobile marketing
- Step 2 Create mobile strategy
- Step 3 Mobile design: create compelling mobile experiences
- Step 4 Mobile search marketing and advertising
- Step 5 Mobile commerce and mobile payments
- Step 6 Mobile CRM and mobile coupons
- Step 7 Integrating mobile, local and social
About the authors of the mobile marketing strategy guide
Dr Dave Chaffey is the editor of all Smart Insights resources. He has advised on SEO since he created his first site in 1997 when Altavista was the leading search engine and he switched to Google in ‘99. Ten years ago he ran the first SEO training courses for the Chartered Institute of Marketing and for several years was the tutor on the Econsultancy Advanced SEO course and also created the original Econsultancy Best Practice guide to SEO. He has charted the growth of mobile over the past decade and been at the forefront of developing new marketing strategies to take advantage of new mobile marketing trends.
Rob Thurner is a mobile consultant, author, trainer, and speaker with 10 years experience in the mobile sector. He is Managing Partner of Burn The Sky, the full service mobile agency which connects brands to multi-screen consumers. Rob delivers mobile consultancy and mobile talent development projects for American Express, Barclays, Barclaycard, Betfair, Carphone Warehouse, Heineken, Ladbrokes, O2, Paddy Power and Richemont. Rob runs intermediate and advanced courses for marketers of all levels of expertise across Europe and the USA. His training partners include the IDM, Econsultancy, The Knowledge Engineers, Emarketeers and the IAB.
Who is this guide for?
This in-depth but actionable guide to mobile optimization is designed to be useful for marketers working across a wide range of industries, in any web-facing role. It has been designed specifically for:
- B2C marketers across many different verticals.
- Consultants working on mobile optimization projects for clients
- Ecommerce marketers looking to boost mobile conversion rate and mobile AOV.
- Marketing managers looking to create a company-wide mobile marketing strategy
- Authors: Rob Thurner and Dave Chaffey
- Format: In-depth 40,000 word 128 A4 page PDF Ebook including many example mobile sites and apps, definitions, strategy recommendations and best practice tips
- Related Expert member guides to support mobile design improvements : Customer Persona Toolkit, Ecommerce Design pattern bible and Landing page improvement
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 6 other guides in the Digital Experience Management Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside