Improve the way you use LinkedIn to generate more leads for your business and develop your personal profile
- Authors: Dave Chaffey and Susanne Colwyn
- Last updated: May 2013
- Format: 17,000 word, 55 page A4 page PDF Ebook with examples and checklists
How will this LinkedIn marketing guide help me?
LinkedIn has over 225 million business members worldwide. So, if you’re involved in business-to-business marketing, LinkedIn is now a vital way of communicating with prospects and customers. It’s attractive as a low-cost channel where the only cost can be your time and commitment, but it also offers paid promotion opportunities. It’s also essential to your career if you work in business too.
We have created this guide to help you both if you are new to LinkedIn as a business, or are trying to make better use of it. This guide summarises strategies and tips on how to maximize the usage of this network by building and targeting connections to meet your goals. We will recommend how you can use if both for personal and business use.
Our guide shows you:
- How to refresh your personal profile to develop more connections
- The key features of an effective company profile
- What’s needed for a successful LinkedIn Group
- Integrate LinkedIn into a B2B marketing campaign
- How to engage your audience through the right type of status updates
What does the guide include?
The guide covers these LinkedIn features:
- An A-Z of all key LinkedIn features that can be used by businesses
- Best practice and examples for LinkedIn advertising
- Best practice for company page setup
- How to integrate LinkedIn with your website using Plugins
What our members say about the Smarter LinkedIn marketing guide
A useful practical guide on LinkedIn that integrates with your whole marketing strategy. An ideal reference tool for marketing managers as this 7 steps LinkedIn guide looks at key elements of personal profiles and essential factors when setting up or developing your company page. A must have for B2B users.
Annmarie Hanlon, founder of Evonomie, specialists in internal and external digital marketing communications.
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital ‘tools’ on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates