Forecast, review and improve your campaign ROI
- Author: Dave Chaffey
- Last updated: February 2013
- Format: Excel 2004 template (.xls works in new and old versions of Excel)
How will this email marketing calculator help me?
This template gives you
- A method to plan your response and return on investment from in house or rented list email campaigns
- Calculate return on investment from email optimisation projects – useful for justifying investment in consulting projects
- You can more accurately assess the number of responses from email channels
- A simple method of reviewing enewsletter performance
- Workbook format makes it quick to review and decide on the changes you need to make to improve your online marketing results.
What does the template include?
The template includes these features:
- Model enables you to specify best and worst case delivery, open, click and outcomes
- Responses and value-generated for business calculated automatically
- Enewsletter and campaign performance can be tracked
What our members say about the Email marketing campaign calculator
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital 'tools' on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates