Create a digital plan focused on digital marketing for business-to-business companies
- Author: B2B specialist René Power Digital Director at BDB
- Last updated: September 2012
- Format: 60,000 word, 200 A4 page PDF Ebook
Why a specialist B2B digital marketing guide?
Many B2B organisations are already successfully using digital marketing in specialist sectors like financial and professional services, IT and software, manufacturing, engineering or science. Yet, for business markets, there is a limited amount of good quality, specific advice and best practice available to draw upon for the unique challenges and opportunities available from digital media. Indeed, there are surprisingly few books or guides which address the unique challenges of promoting business products and services online, whether these are for companies which don’t sell online who are focused on lead generation and customer communications or online B2B retailers.
How will this guide help me?
In Brilliant B2B digital marketing, Rene Power covers all the areas you need to review to take your online marketing to the next level if you market to other businesses. He shows how to create a plan or simply work through all the issues you need to think about to make online B2B marketing more effective. To keep it applied, the book includes many examples of B2B campaigns, content marketing, sites and social media sites to help inspire you. These are combined with checklists to help you assess your progress as you work through the key issues.
What does the guide include?
This Ebook has these features to help you improve B2B marketing in your organisation or for your B2B clients:
- Shows you how to use a planned approach to B2B marketing to help create a digital strategy
- Lots of B2B examples to inspire from different types of companies across business-to-business
- Specific checklists and detailed recommendations of key activities such as search, content and social media marketing and briefing an agency
- Detailed practical advice on ALL the key digital marketing tactics including B2B Website design, B2B content marketing, SEO, Email marketing, ECRM and Social media marketing with checklists to review your process
- 50 specific strategy recommendations and 75 Best practice tips to highlight key issues
What our members say about the Brilliant B2B Digital Marketing Ebook
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend. Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital 'tools' on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates