Learn how to manage affiliate programmes
- Author: Graham Jenner
- Last updated: June 2013
- Format: 30,000 word, 82 page A4 page PDF Ebook with illustrations and checklists
How will this Affiliate Marketing guide help me?
This guide, by affiliate marketing specialist Graham Jenner, explains the opportunities of affiliate marketing. It is aimed at owners or managers of Ecommerce sites who are considering setting up an affiliate programme, or looking to review their current programme.
Our guide explains:
- How affiliate marketing can be used to expand your reach
- The different types of affiliates and how to manage them
- How to grow affiliate sales by recruiting the right type of new affiliates
- How to set commission and define programme terms and conditions for getting the best results
What does the guide include?
The guide features these 7 Steps to help you create or review your affiliate programme:
- Step 1: Starting an affiliate programme
- Step 2: Setting affiliate programme objectives and KPIs
- Step 3: Recruiting affiliates
- Step 4: Auditing and Compliance
- Step 5: Growing the programme
- Step 6: Communication and relationship building
- Step 7: Review new opportunities and advanced approaches
What our members say about the Affiliate marketing strategy guide
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital ‘tools’ on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates