Win more customers
Attract more customers and improve your lead nurturing process with an integrated marketing communications and automation strategy
How will this resource help me and my business?
With today’s new B2B buying journey, success depends on delivering the best content personalized for each prospect in the right context during their buying decision and facilitating human interaction via sales.
The aim of this guide is to walk you through the success factors needed to deliver on the promise of automation for your business.
It goes beyond discussing the benefits of automation to give you a process framework that combines a roadmap to improvement, together with strategy recommendations and practical tips.
Who is this guide for?
This guide will help sales and marketing leaders who are reviewing how to leverage technology to improve the quality of their processes for customer acquisition. It is relevant for both B2B and B2C audiences.
The guide is aimed at helping these roles:
- Marketing directors and CMOs
- Sales directors and sales managers
- Business owners reviewing improvements to their marketing and sales processes
- Marketing technologists including CIOs responsible for integrating marketing applications and data
How is this resource structured?
This guide is in three parts, each including three key strategy success factors. Together, they give you a simple structure to plan how you make the business case for automation, create a communications strategy, then implement it using marketing automation technology.
In this guide, we prompt you with questions around key decision points and examples of how to achieve success, including:
- Content mapping to define the best quality content to support each step of lead nurture and consultative selling.
- How to create a better buying experience through relevance – through smart segmentation and targeting.
- Sales and marketing alignment to redesign new business processes.
- Insight about interactions to support Artificial Intelligence and creative optimization.
Each part includes success factors, questions to ask partners, and practical tips.
- Author: Dave Chaffey
- Format: Downloadable PDF
- Recommended Resources:
Dr Dave Chaffey
Dr. Dave Chaffey is co-founder of digital marketing management advice site Smart Insights. He is author of five best-selling books on e-commerce including Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice and was recognized by the Chartered Institute of Marketing in 2004 as one of 50 marketing ‘gurus’ worldwide who have helped shape the future of marketing.