Smart Insights Live Online Training
Join our regular Digital-in-depth webinars for Expert members
About our regular webinars for Expert members
You'll know that Digital Marketing moves fast and that you need to stay on top of the online marketing techniques to help you compete and win.
To help keep members up-to-date with the latest changes, we update our resources regularly and we also discuss the latest developments in our regular Digital-in-Depth series of Expert members-only webinars. In each of these we invite a specialist Expert commentator who will explain the latest developments and answer your questions.
Previous webinars - Expert members can watch on demand from our archive:
- December 2015: Online Marketing Summit - Digital Priorities 2016.
- October 2015: Debbie Inglis: Digital Branding
- September 2015: Tim Watson: Email marketing Automation
- August 2015 : Miriam Shaviv: Improving Online sales funnels
- July 2015 Daniel Rowles: Mobile Marketing in 2015
- June 2015 Marie Page: Advanced Facebook Marketing
- May 2015 Brian Clifton on Customising and managing Google Analytics
- April 2015 David Miles: AdWords developments and best practices
- March 2015 SEO Best Practice with Vince Coyle, SEO consultant, ex Apple and TripAdvisor
To view our latest webinar please click here.
How do I join the next webinar or view recordings?
Expert members who are signed into Smart Insights can
- Register to join the next webinar here
- View an archive of exclusive previous live digital marketing training sessions (available when logged-in).
How does Smart Insights Live Training work?
- Each month we update Expert members on the latest developments in Digital Marketing through a webcast and Q&A featuring a different Digital Marketing Expert.
- Register to join the next webinar or to watch on demand – for Expert members when signed in.
- Archive of recorded webinars – for Expert members when signed in.
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 17 other guides in the Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?