Email Trends 2017 : A visual Guide
Review your approach to email marketing by reviewing the latest trends
How will this report help me and my business?
In 2017 Email is still one of the top sales drivers from digital marketing, but faces increased competition from social media now the majority of emails are accessed on mobile. The question for email marketers in 2016 is how can we use new design and real-time targeting techniques to engage our audience.
To understand the latest best practice to do this we selected some of the key trends in email marketing and then asked 10 email marketing specialists from around the world to give their examples and recommendations.
What does the Email marketing trends report contain?
To structure the guide we have grouped 10 trends in 4 areas
- 1. Creative
- 2. Targeting
- 3. Multichannel
- 4. Data integration
A Big ‘Thank you’ to our contributors
Creating this report would not have been possible without the time of the contributors to give their examples and guidance. Many thanks to all of the email marketing experts from several countries we consulted with to share their opinions of the latest trends.
- Matthew Evans, UK, Creative Developer, Pure360.
- Bruno Florence, France, Email marketing expert. Publisher Pignonsurmail blog.
- Dan Grech, Email marketing consultant, previously Email Marketing Manager at NET-A-PORTER
- Michael Leander, Denmark, Commentator and Speaker.
- Kath Pay, UK, Email marketing consultant, trainer and CEO at strategic email consultants, Holistic Email Marketing
- Jordie van Rijn, Netherlands, Independent consultant and publisher of Email Monday and Email Vendor Selection.
- Elliot Ross, UK, CEO of Taxi for Email which offers Campaign building for brands and agencies.
- Torsten Schwarz, Germany, Email and Marketing Automation Author, Speaker & Consultant who is CEO of Marketing-Boerse.de.
- Tim Watson, UK, independent Email consultant at Zettasphere.
- Chad White, US, author of “Email Marketing Rules” and Research Director at Litmus.
- Author: Dave Chaffey and the views of 10 email marketing experts
- Sponsored by: Pure360
- Format: 20 page A4 page PDF Ebook packed with examples