Improve your Lead generation with our hub page..
Online lead generation creates new selling opportunities by converting site visitors to prospects. Prospects are classically qualified through completing a profile form and then tailored communications delivered.
Lead generation quick guide
Successful online lead generation has understanding of the prospects needs at it’s heart. This is combined with a clear process to maximise conversion to lead. Analytics can help make this process more efficient through testing different messages and offers to increase conversion rates to lead.
Key techniques to improve online lead-generation are:
- Landing page optimisation
- Multichannel interactions like call-back and chat
- Event-triggered or behavioural emails to follow-up initial contact
- Enewsletters to educate prospects about your brand and deliver relevant offers to encourage conversion
Lead generation is a key activity for businesses which don’t involve online sales or a long-buying process. For example, sale of a B2B service or a complex or high-value consumer item.
You can also say that transactional sites also involve lead-generation – this is the initial conversion to engaging visitors to the site and encouraging them to start purchase by adding an item to their basket.
The main classes of tools to help with online lead generation which we cover elsewhere on the site are:
- Landing page optimisation tools
- Software for event-triggered and behavioural email
- Marketing Automation Software