Digital Marketing Models Guide
Frameworks and mindtools to create digital audits, strategies and plans
Why do I need this guide?
We believe that models are powerful 'mindtools' to help marketers use a more strategic approach to improve their digital marketing when they create plans to exploit digital marketing.
Two years ago we created a free guide to the most popular Marketing models which was particularly popular with university students and professionals. Since this time we've been asked whether there was a guide to the new range of digital marketing models to develop digital strategies, so we now have this new guide with the top 10 models the authors, Annmarie Hanlon and Dave Chaffey use in their teaching and books.
The guide lists 10 models structured in sections for digital audits, planning and strategy. Digital Marketing models are useful ways to structure your efforts and can help you tease out insights where you previously were unable to. However, you will need a good grasp of the different models available and have a good understanding of how they work. That is what this guide provides.
How is this guide structured?
This guide is broken down into 3 main sections which the 10 different marketing models fit into. These are:
- Forrester's 5Is
- Lauterborn's 4Cs
- Ten C's of Marketing
- 6Cs of customer motivation
- Hofacker's 5 stages of information processing
- RACE planning
- Technology acceptance model
- 4Cs for marketing communications
- McKinsey's consumer decision journey
- The Honeycomb model
For each model we explain what it is, who originated it, how to apply it and give examples of how it can be used.
- Authors: Annmarie Hanlon and Dave Chaffey
- Last updated: January 2016
- Format: 10,000 word, 54 page A4 page PDF Ebook with illustrations and checklists
- Companion guide: Free Essential marketing models guide